Invisalign® Info Treatments in Lakewood Colorado
We Are a Certified Invisalign Provider in Lakewood
Consider Invisalign treatment to get the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted - without braces. With Invisalign, new technology is developed in orthodontics and one of the alternative ways to straighten teeth without causing any pain. A complimentary consultation with our doctor can determine if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you.
What Does Invisalign Mean?
Invisalign treatment uses a series of virtually invisible, removable and comfortable aligners that allow you to smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign clear aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology and have been proven effective. More than 70% of orthodontists in the US and Canada are certified to administer Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign is plastic aligners and easily shifts the teeth to their correct position by wearing series of custom-made aligners.
Why Would I Want Invisalign Treatment in Lakewood?
Not only are the aligners virtually invisible, but they are also removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problems. They are also more comfortable than traditional braces, with no metal or wires, which also usually mean you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments. Invisalign treatment in Lakewood also allows you to view your virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How Does Invisalign Work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to their final positions. You'll visit us about once every six weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages nine to 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information on Invisalign treatment in Lakewood, Consult our Invisalign dentist Dr. Tavi Henry D.D.S
Frequently Asked Questions on Invisalign in Lakewood
1. What Are the Benefits of Invisalign Aligners?
There are several significant benefits of Invisalign Treatment in Lakewood, some of them are:
- It improves appearance and smile
- Comfortable and Convenience to wear
- Very safe to use and clean
- Does not cause any pain
- Easy to remove and wear
- Consumes less time for the treatment compared to traditional orthodontics
- Clear, Straight and beautiful teeth
- Improves overall oral health
- There is no restriction to eat food. Only it should be removed while eating food or having drinks.
- No Embarrassment compared to dental braces
There are many more benefits of using Invisalign, if you looking for straight and clear teeth then consult our Dr. Tavi Henry D.D.S at Lakewood Colorado by scheduling an appointment
2. How Long Should I Wear Invisalign and When Should I Replace It?
It is estimated to wear clear aligners around 22 hours daily to get the perfect shape of the teeth. Each aligner should be replaced every 2-3 weeks because it depends on the structure of teeth to get effective dental results.
Note: To ensure the good shape of teeth, you should remove your aligners only while brushing your teeth and eating food.
3. Can I Wear Aligners While Having Food or Drinks?
No, while eating foods or drinks please remove your Invisalign aligners. Otherwise, it would get damaged Invisalign, discolored and difficult to straighten your teeth. After eating food, rinse your mouth well and wear back the aligners. This would help the dentist to align the teeth faster and easier way.
4. How Long the Treatment Takes?
The Invisalign treatment may usually take less than 1 hour. But, to get teeth to straighten it would take around 12-15 months. You should wear series of different aligners every 2 weeks to get the perfect shape of the teeth structure.
5. Can I Wear Invisalign Aligners While Sleeping?
Yes, you can have aligners even while sleeping because it is mandatory to wear around 22 hours of Invisalign aligners every single day except while eating foods or having some beverages.
To know more about Invisalign, Call our Invisalign dentist Dr. Tavi Henry D.D.S (303) 984-1400 at Lakewood Colorado, and schedule an appointment.
6. What Are the Steps to Care for Invisalign?
Here are a few steps to care of Invisalign:
- Buy an Invisalign cleaning kit to clean your aligners
- Use lukewarm water for cleaning
- Remove aligners while eating or drinking otherwise it can damage the Invisalign
- While playing sports remove your aligners and wear the protective mouthguard
- Before going to bed clean your aligners and wear them for at least 22 hours a day
- Replace a new set of aligners every two weeks for better oral health and straight teeth
- Keep it in a dry or cool place for an effective solution