Emergency Dentistry – Lakewood, CO
Timely, Stress-Free Care for Hurting Smiles
If you’re suddenly faced with a broken or hurting tooth, the last thing you want to do is waste time sitting nervously in the ER waiting room. Instead, you deserve timely, stress-free care for your dental emergency, and Dr. Tavi Henry can do just that. With his gentle touch and laid-back nature, he’ll make it easy to get the smile-saving care you need. Call our team today and we’ll do everything we can to help!
Why Choose Dedicated Dentistry for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Dental Appointments for Emergencies
- Pillows, Blankets, & Nitrous Oxide Sedation Offered for Comfort
- Friendly, Caring Dentist & Experienced Team
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Every dental emergency is different, but these are the steps we generally take to remedy the situation:
- Once we have you on the phone, we’ll determine how quickly you need to visit our office and schedule your appointment from there. We can also give you advice for minimizing your discomfort and protecting your smile in the meantime.
- When you arrive, Dr. Henry will alleviate any immediate pain and perform a complete examination of your teeth and gums, which will likely involve taking digital X-rays. His goal is to pinpoint the source of the problem and the extent of the damage that has already occurred.
- Based on his findings, Dr. Henry will recommend a course of treatment to get your smile back on track. In addition to explaining why a certain procedure might be necessary, our team will also review an estimated timeline and cost of your treatment.
- After we’ve agreed on what to do next, we’ll get to work right away on restoring your smile’s health.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
No matter your dental problem, we encourage you to call us as soon as you can. Delaying necessary care could cause the issue to worsen over time. Below, you’ll find some examples of the most common dental emergencies as well as tips for handling the situation until you reach our office.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
We want to make the financial aspect of your care as stress-free as possible. This is why we’ll make sure you’re out of immediate pain before discussing the fees associated with your treatment. Also, we won’t move forward with a procedure until we’ve provided a reliable cost estimate. While the price of emergency dentistry varies, you don’t want to wait long for treatment, as the problem could worsen and ultimately require more expensive procedures.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
By avoiding dental emergencies in the first place, you can save yourself a whole lot of time, money, and hassle. Of course, you can’t prevent every single dental problem, but you can lower your risk by:
- Visiting our Dedicated Dentistry team for a checkup and cleaning every six months.
- Brushing and flossing twice a day.
- Not opening packaging or bottles with your teeth.
- Breaking harmful habits like smoking and nail-biting.
- Eating nutritious foods instead of highly processed, sugary ones.